1.What have you found out from doing this activity?
I've found that there are a lot of people who have to be mentioned in the opening sequence.
2. Has anything surprised you?
I wasn't surprised by the opening titles of the films as I know it takes a lot of people to create a film, especially such a well known film. Because of this, I was expecting a bold, exciting opening sequence that was relevant to the films associated to Spider Man.
3. What do you notice about the style/font of the titles? How does this communicate the genre?
The Style us very much based on the genre of the film. Spider Man was originally a comic so the opening sequenced had that bared in mind and so the titles were organised so that it gave the effect that you were flicking through a comic. The font of the text also had a similar type of font that a comic would have.
4. What are the titles that you will need to include in your opening sequence?
As we won't have as many people working on our production as you would do if you were creating a whole film, we will have many less credits. However the titles I think will be important for us to include are the main actors/actresses in the film, the institution, who's providing the entertainment, the title of the film, who edited the film (visual effects), who provided the music and the director/s.

No comments:
Post a Comment